There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5 SR10.
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- If you are running on OS X 10.9, Rhino for Mac now requires OS X 10.9.5, the latest version of 10.9. Earlier versions of 10.9 have bugs that crash Rhino for Mac. We’ll continue to support Rhino for Mac on OS X 10.8.5.
- Lots and lots of language localization work.
- The Materials window opens much faster.
- Show/hide, group and join are much faster.
- A crash when quitting Rhino and reverting model changes has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
We typically release a new Work In Progress version every Tuesday.
This Mac WIP release requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
If Rhino is crashing when opening or saving models and you have DropBox installed, please upgrade OS X Yosemite to the latest version. There is a bug in the initial distribution of OS X Yosemite that causes this crash.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10).