Request Move UVN on steroids

Can I suggest that injecting steroids into Move UVN is a little bit like putting lipstick on a pig? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Designers don’t need a pig in this instance, but a cheetah. Something lean and fast!

Now, I dislike the command line and want more dialogs in Rhino, but I must admit, this is one dialog that I hope McNeel kills. :skull: :laughing: Because what’s needed here is not something which forces you to look and move the mouse away from the model, but rather something that’s directly placed on the model for the fastest tweaking possible, because when you do direct CV manipulation, you want to do this a lot!

I think this was one of the first GIFs I uploaded back in 2019 when I began using Rhino, but they’re not available anymore so I’ll add it here again:

aliasss

Yes, it’s from the big nasty. :wink: But they solved this problem in such an amazing way that it’s almost invisible in the UI and second nature to those who use it! No thinking required (“which direction was U or V again”), you just go with the flow and do what you need to do incredibly fast.