I have not seen this problem in a while since Version 4, but it just came back with a file that I haven’t opened in year … I researched the issue and here is the problem, followed by what I tried.
- the shaded perspective viewport will show sections that are
wire-frame / ghosted or edges that should be blocked are visible.
- I have camera clipping, which will make nearby geometry disappear
when zooming or moving.
- I also have the entire model disappear when in an orbit. Certain
angles are OK, a few degree of rotation and Hey! I’s gone.
TROUBLE SHOOTING Things I tried, but didn’t work
- zoom selected
- with F6, I can see the camera and target. The target is far enough
- select bad objects (none)
- reset all four viewports
- reset perspective camera
- verified that the model is on the origin / no objects far away / visible or invisible
- verified that the video card is on ‘workstation / streaming’ mode
- video card has current drivers / also closed & re-booted
- running rhino 5-64 with SR 8
I am running and nVidia K4000 on Windows 8.1 - 64, but all other files have been fine.