I am facing a problem with wallacei optimization. It keeps not responding during optimization.
First, I am optimizing 5 objects using LB tools & grasshopper components, and I tried to exclude the solar radiation analysis from the study. I also minimized the number of genoms as much as possible, but it keeps not responding. even with population size 250
Second, when i tested excluding the FAR, it worked with population size 250 but I couldn’t show the phenotypes from the “Decode Phenotype” to meshes
In general, I need to optimize the five objectives but I don’t know where is the problem
Attached the .gh file and EPW file