we are looking for a 3d modeller with experience in Rhino and possibly within the shoe industry. We are a small shoe design and development studio that does also some software customization on the side.
You will model soles and components for shoes, skiboots and similar in Rhino. You will also dedicate some of your time to prototyping both with 3D printer and hand-made mock-ups. The overall activities are:
- 3D CAD modelling with Rhino
- Prepare the models for industrial production
- 3D printing (CAM knowledge is a plus)
- Basic modeling of metallic fillers and resin for mock-ups
- Excellent knowledge of Rhinoceros
- Knowledge of 3D printing software such as Gcode, 3dKisSlicer, Cura or similar.
- Interest in innovative product R&D for the sport shoe industry
- Italian speaking
If you are interested please let me know by writing to email@example.com. Thanks a lot!