Lofting two series of shapes (hexagon and triangle) in order

Hello, can anyone please help me to solve this problem? I like to loft two series of shapes (hexagon and triangle) in order like the on the right. I have searched Q&A and tried different ways, but I am not sure how to do that. Thank you!

0626_loft_question.gh (13.0 KB)

I am unable to test it myself, but flatten the output from merge, and make sure that the output from move is also flattened.
You should end up with one list containing 6 polygons.

1 Like

You can do it with Weave component

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion! I have tried that, but it would not loft shapes in the right order (hexagon-triangle-hexagon-triangle). It does hexagon-triangle-triangle.

It works! I have not used “weave” before. Thank you so very much! It made my day :smiley:

1 Like

It’s possible without weave (never used weave, but I can see the benefits): 0626_loft_question_ME.gh (7.6 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer. It was more like what I was thinking!! More shapes could be added using Merge.

If you want to add a parameter to weave just zoom into the weave component and click on the plus sign.

I wanted show there are multiple ways to solve something; I have added a third polygon to create the loft using both methods: 0626_loft_question_ME-1.gh (14.3 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your solutions! I can see that both solutions could be useful. I will keep playing with this.