Library of 3dm files

My plugin needs to access 3dm files that I have created to pull objects from these static 3dm files to the user’s file. Right now I am using the File3dm class and the file’s full path in order to access the file and index the only object in that file and using the object in my code from there.

I am looking for a way to create a library of these objects that my plugin can access. However, I am finding it difficult to find documentation on the following:

1. creating a custom library of Rhino objects (or 3dm files if I need to)
  2. Accessing that library from the plugin code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Moved to Developer

What is a “library” of objects beyond multiple objects saved in a single 3dm file?

Sorry my question must not have been clear. That’s all it is, but I’m having trouble setting up a way for a anyone who downloads my plug in to be able to access that file. I have it saved on my machine and I am accessing it with a full filepath but since that filepath includes things like my username another person would not be able to access is that way if they downloaded the plugin on their machine.

To be clear: accessing a 3dm file is all I need to do, but I need to include that 3dm file with the plugin download as well as a way for the plugin to access that 3dm file after download.

I would embed the 3dm in your plug-in as an embedded resource. When the file is needed on the end user’s computer, unpacked the embedded resource to the temp directory and read the file