Join us for our Level 1 Rhino for Mac Online Course beginning on February 17th.
- Orientation: Monday, October 2, 9am-11am
- Training: Tuesday-Thursday, October 3-5, 9am-1pm
- Training: Tuesday-Thursday, October 10-12, 9am-1pm
All times listed are Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Details: You will need…
- The latest Rhino 5 for Mac version installed. Note: Rhino for Windows will not be acceptable for this class.
- A stable and fast internet connection.
- The Rhino Level 1 Training Guide and Models as well as the Rhino 5 for Mac User Guide. You may print the PDF for your reference. Download here.
All live sessions will also be recorded and posted to a private Vimeo classroom album. You may watch and stream the videos for your review for up to three months following the class.