Swarovski is looking for an experienced C++ programmer who likes to build things. Things that help others work in 2D / 3D design space faster, better and easier.
What you can expect
A diverse and challenging position on a project which fosters the Swarovski innovation culture and capabilities. A chance to work in an agile team with a clear goal of helping creatives.
Your tasks include
- Conceptual development, programming and support of CAD software in 2D / 3D design environments
- Providing recommendations and suggestions for the continuous improvement of 3D CAD working environment in jewelry and fashion design
- Support, manage and fulfill technical inquiries/requests (Customer Service Manager)
- Host training for key accounts and webinars
What we expect
As a CAD software developer, you are a motivated talent with a strong interest in offering IT solutions to meet designers’ needs. You are eager to accept new challenges as well as solve the already existing ones. Above all, you enjoy working in a small agile team of diverse individuals.
Furthermore, you bring the following qualifications
- Excellent knowledge in software development with C / C ++
- Experience in 3D applications is a necessity
- In-depth understanding of digital design/ engineering/product development and the needs of designers as customers
- Good proficiency in German is beneficial
- You are comfortable with working within a diverse corporate network, spanning from technical and design experts to executive management
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. Contact Graham Hench (email@example.com).