Join McNeel instructor Andres Gonzalez for a live and in-depth introduction to the Grasshopper visual programming tool in Rhinoceros 7.
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of Grasshopper and push your skills to an intermediate level in just four days. The last 30 minutes of class are reserved for live Q&A.
When: December 6-9, 2021, Monday-Thursday
Time: 9:00 AM-12:30 PM PST
Where: Online Classroom
- Each class session will be recorded for your review and study.
- Grasshopper definitions are available immediately after the session for download.
- Troubleshoot your classwork live with the instructor.
- Intermediate Grasshopper online course will be offered in January.
- Instructor will be using Rhino 7 for Windows. Rhino 7 for Mac is ok to use.
Questions? Email Mary Ann Fugier, email@example.com