How to show data outputs in Wordpress model via embedding

I am trying to embed a configurabile 3d model which is linked to some pricing data outputs based on the model configuration. The data outputs are showing on the model in shape diver but doesn’t show up when I embed on a wordpress page.

Any ideas on how I can show the data outputs aswell?

Link to page: Sequoia – Stage

I know nothing about Shape Diver, but I do know something about WordPress. And that is to use the Easy 3D Viewer add-on if you want to show a 3D model with zoom and rotation capability on a Wordpress page.

This add-on will take an STL file (other file types are possible) as input and let you show it in a window on your WordPress page who’s location and size you specify along with parameters for color, light sources, rotation, etc. The full set of parameters looks like this:

[woo3dviewer model_url=“https://birkbinnard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/loftshape1.stl” material_url=“” thumbnail_url=“” canvas_width=“700” canvas_height=“600” canvas_border=“true” display_mode=“3d_model” display_mode_mobile=“3d_model” rendered_file_url=“” model_color=“#1e73be” background_color=“#000000” background_transparency=“false” model_transparency=“opaque” model_shininess=“plastic” show_grid=“false” grid_color=“#898989” show_ground=“false” ground_color=“#c1c1c1” show_shadow=“false” show_mirror=“false” auto_rotation=“true” rotation_x=“0” rotation_y=“0” rotation_z=“0” offset_z=“-4.440892098500626e-16” light_source1=“false” light_source2=“true” light_source3=“false” light_source4=“false” light_source5=“false” light_source6=“true” light_source7=“false” light_source8=“false” light_source9=“false” remember_camera_position=“true” show_controls=“true” camera_position_x=“-400.0” camera_position_y=“200.0” camera_position_z=“-50.0” camera_lookat_x=“0.0” camera_lookat_y=“0.0” camera_lookat_z=“0.0” controls_target_x=“0” controls_target_y=“0” controls_target_z=“0”]

Not all the parameters need to be specified; I just kept them all for future reference. Of course you have to have the STL file to begin with, so I don’t know of a way to show a dynamic image like the one on your page.

PS: Another great WorPress add-on is WP Fastest Cache - it really speeds up page responsiveness by caching a page after it is first loaded.

@Hayyan_N My apologies for the confusion, please discard the answers above regarding your issue. In the case of direct embedding, you can show the data outputs like on the model view page by simply unchecking the “Hide data outputs” iframe setting:

Once you do this and save your model, you will need to copy and paste the iframe code again to your page.

1 Like

Thanks for the solution. Is there any way to show the price outside the iframe using API?

Iframe embedding does not support API access at the moment, this is only possible with direct embedding.