How does grasshopper make such a wave of waves, just like this picture?
It’s remarkable how prescient point 7b turned out to be.
Perhaps we need a sticky topic next to the famous “How to ask Effective Questions” entitled “How to Answer Ineffective Questions”
- Level of vagueness in the question should be reflected in the answer.
- If there is no .gh definition attached in the question, there should be no .gh definition returned in the answer.
- Only agree to do someone’s thesis for them if they will swear to crediting you on their qualification certificate, should they pass.
- Forgetting to internalise geometry is a sin that can only be forgiven twice.
- If “How can I divide this line into equally spaced points” comes with a 30Mb Rhino file attachment, the answer should include a .IGS file of an Austin Allegro.
- This topic is open for debate.