Heron 0.4.2 - Get REST Topography Component Bug

First of all, thank you for this amazing plugin.

I noticed if I use the “Get REST Topography” component and set it to something other than the default “STRM GL1 (30m)” it works fine until I save and close the script. Upon reopening the script, the “Get REST Topography” component will still show the setting you change it to but it will actually reset to the default “STRM GL1 (30m)”. The image shows the top one as a reopened but not yet changed component showing the wrong URL and it returns the wrong geometry. The bottom one is one I’ve reset manually. There is nothing wrong with the components other than fetching the wrong database.

If I could make a side request, if you could replace the right-clicking and selecting with a value list or something similar to the “Create ESRI Raster Source List” would be much more intuitive to use, allows for parametric scripts to determine what should be picked, and it also allows integration with other plugins such a the HUMANUI interface.

Hi @nathanlundberg77 ,
Glad you like Heron! I think your idea that the interface to select the source data should be similar to the “Create ESRI Raster Source List” is a good one and will actually fix the other issue of the component remembering the correct source. I’ll get this into the next beta release.

-Brian