Grasshopper webinar GH Live - Modellazione Algoritmica
December 4-5, 2021 - 14-19h CET
2 days + mentoring
GH Live - Modellazione Algoritmica is a two-day webinar (in Italian) that provides a zero-to-hero learning experience focused on a deep understanding of algorithmic modeling with Rhino and Grasshopper.
Students will acquire the ability to generate complex geometries through accurate control of mathematical and geometrical parameters. The training is intended for students and professionals without any previous experience in algorithmic modeling.
Tutors: Arturo Tedeschi and Maurizio Degni.
- Introduction to Rhinoceros
- Algorithmic modeling with Grasshopper: user interface, components, workflow, basic operations.
- List management
- Surface parameterization
- Numerical sequences, vectors, and geometric transformations. Image sampler, Graph mapper.
- Introduction to Data Tree
- 3D Patterns
- Single and multiple attractors applied to a skyscraper’s façade
- Dendro (volumetric modeling)
The course includes a 3-hour live collective mentoring session (date to be defined) where tutors will share experiences and useful information for career guidance and professional growth, answering questions of common interest in the field of advanced design. Participants will have the opportunity to participate live.
Registrants will be able to watch the recorded lessons anytime.