Grasshopper Slider States Export

Hi everyone! I am trying to find a way to export all of the slider values into a txt note from gh…I am thinking of merging everything into a text and export it every often manually…is it possible? Thank you !

1 Like

You can create a script to save the slider value or sate.
And you can load the saved state by script

save_state.gh (10.7 KB)

1 Like

This is amazing thank you! And do you have any idea if it is possible to save it in the solution within gh?

You can export the data with python or native components.
If you mean saving different states maybe you need timer , i think you can find something like that in the forum

You might find the information in this thread useful:

1 Like

Hi. Any idea of a script that can save/load saved states to use as part of external ui?

Hi, this code is cool,
Any chance you could show how to make the Load state component?
… And how to collect and load the boolean toggle states?
Cheers,
Hanan.

You might find this thread useful:

Cheers

DK

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks, I think I saw that thread, but I need some solution that can work on all sliders (and there are many)…
I would love to use the native save/load state somehow… I found that IGH_StateAwareObject.LoadState Method and I was hoping to find a solution in that direction… (:

Hi, Seghier, how are you?
So I tested the code and it is not working exactly as expected…

I found something that gets closer to what I mean here:Triggering a Save State – Grasshopper
but I cannot make it work.

The main idea is to use the built-in state manager of GH, but thinking of running Rhino headless through Rhino.compute, so access it through a button…