Hello,
I’m finding a way to make a similar surface as I attached, with the help of a curve attractor.
I don’t know how to make that.
Anyone can please help me?
one way is to use these curves to create ruled surfaces in-between, and round off the ridges
some ridges seem to disappear because the “z height” happens to be close to the tangent of the surface
Do you know this stone panel is carved out bit by bit to this shape, not lift up ridges. It is not formed by real phyical tension, but by hands of craftman. Like the part near low center, you actually don’t know it is pump out or concave. It is a game of shadow and light. Only have top view is not enough information in this case. And this is the reason it is so difficult to model. Because the real geometry of this panel may not like you think in mind.
In short, I think it does look like a curve attractor. but by its nature, the closest way to model this panel is voxel.
Hello,
I’m finding a way to make a similar surface as I attached, with the help of a curve attractor.
I don’t know how to make that.
Anyone can please help me?