Get image export after geometry computation

I’m trying to get an export image from a model with the Geometry back-end API. It works fine by querying the https://sdeuc1.eu-central-1.shapediver.com/api/v2/session/:sessionId/image endpoint. However, it returns the default model before any customisation.

My question is, how to get an export image from the model after customising it? With other words, I change some of the parameters of the model and I would need to export image based on the changed geometry.

Thx

Ok, I got this work. The solution was to include the parameter_id and its value to the request as below:

export_request_body = json.dumps({"exports": {"id": export_id},
                                      "parameters": {parameter_id: parameter_value}
                                      })

In my case it is a file input to the model. Once I uploaded the new file as input to my model, then I could use the file_id as parameter value.

@Balazs_Kisfali you might be interested to check out this new section in our help center: Understanding the Geometry Backend API
This also includes a video explaining the Geometry Backend API in detail.

thanks @snabela I’ve seen the page but I missed the video, so I’ll check it out :wink: