I have been following Chris Mackey’s Honeybee tutorials on youtube, and I tried running the energy simulation but it always shows an error. ( Get surface data fatal error and a few runtime warnings). I am using the file uploaded by him on youtube. Find it attached . 1 - Mackey Residence Geometry.gh (594.6 KB)
chiraghablani21
(Chiraghablani21)
1
wim
(Wim Dekeyser)
2
Please post your LB|HB questions on this forum:
https://discourse.ladybug.tools/
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Run Energy Siimulation in Honeybee | 1 | 831 | January 27, 2022 | |
| Honeybee - Energy Balance error | 1 | 726 | December 1, 2017 | |
| Honeybee runenergysimulation error | 2 | 1240 | June 13, 2023 | |
| Honeybee flying error | 1 | 1081 | November 9, 2019 | |
| Error- The result file does not exist, when run honeybee_run energyplus simulaiton | 1 | 1605 | February 4, 2018 |