Draw line between points(problem solved)

unhandled
(Key210709) #1

i took the point on the curve and draw the line, but I also want them to draw a line in the other direction which is the black line in the pic. Any idea how to do this?

0514unit.3dm (10.5 MB)

190514 unit stimulation.gh (10.1 KB)

(Ajarindia) #2

How to ask effective questions
3. Attach minimal versions of all the relevant files
If you have a gh file you have a question about, attach it to the post. Do not expect that people will recreate a file based on a screen-shot because that’s a lot of pointless work. It’s also a good idea to remove everything non-essential from a gh file. You can use the Internalise Data menu option to cut everything to the left of a parameter:

Simplifying a Grasshopper network

If you are referencing curves or breps or meshes from Rhino, you can also internalise them so you won’t have to post a 3dm file as well as a gh file. If you’re unsure whether all the relevant data is internal to the gh file, try opening it in an empty Rhino. Does it work? Good. No? You’ll need to internalise more.

(Key210709) #3

i am so sorry i didnt attach the file and i have already attached now. It is nice you give me the suggestion. thank you

(Ajarindia) #4

190514 unit stimulation re bvr.gh (12.8 KB)

no need sorry dude i think this is the solution you’re searching for it. @key210709

(Key210709) #5

thanks. this is exactly what i want to do. you are so nice!:slight_smile:

(Ajarindia) #6

Here in this i had used list item as many time’s as possible. Is there any way of reducing it. And selecting the first point from line A and last point from line B