Drafting & 3D modeling Assistant

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for an assistant who can take on some of my extra work load. I would like to train them in the process and standards I have created and used with my clients over the years.

I am looking for someone experienced with actual construction and CNC who can 3D model and produce shop drawings for various industry and project scope. Currently, I am looking for someone skilled in Rhino and AutoCAD and knows how to present their work both as a drawing and as a model. Bonus if you know Mozaik, Zbrush, Sketchup, Photoshop or Illustrator.

I would love to have someone who can offer scripting/programming either in Rhino/Autocad **

I am open to all skill level but mostly looking for someone beginner level with some or some familiarity with the above experience that I can train. This is a unique position that can offer the right person insight into various 2D/3D technical skill sets and a strong portfolio for your career.

If you are interested or you know someone who may be interested please email me at zaleorcid@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance, Z

I would like to know more about what sort of projects will be involved.

Email sent, please check

Regards,
Trish

Hi,
I would be glad to assist you.

DM Sent.

Please check :slight_smile: