Dispatch to multiple lists

Hello sailors!

I was wondering how to dispatch the values of multiple branches with the same length contained in a tree to lists filtered by indexes. There would be four lists and each one of them would contain ONLY the values with the same index number from the previous structure.

Example:

Data structure:
delete

desired output:

Just for reference here’s the data:
data.gh (55.0 KB)

This would be easily achieved using four separate list items, but I was wondering if there’s a cleaner way to do this.

Best regards
Sir Ernest Shackleton

Hi

would Flip Matrix with renumbering paths previously do the thing?

1 Like

I think path mapper would help

1 Like

Isn’t this what you were looking for initially?

2 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure if you know that it can be done with a single list item component:
index.gh (51.5 KB) index
(if you zoom in the component you will see a plus sign appearing that allows you to add indexes relative to the first you defined)

1 Like

Hi, Shackleton!
You can use flip last that works with more data than flip matrix and doesn´t break.
Best regards
Ghoul.

Thanks! Where it would be possible to read some documentation about the path mapper? It’s a component I can’t fully grasp.

Best regards,
Sir Ernest Shackleton

Hello sailor!
Yes, I know about that. In fact, that’s the way I’ve been doing it for a long time. I was looking for something cleaner. The answer posted below about the Flip Last does the trick.

Best regards,
Sir Ernest Shackleton

1 Like

In this video everything is nicely explained with PathMapper cheat sheet in description.

2 Likes