Digital 3D artist needed for FT/PT/Freelance Rhino and Zbrush at large art foundry

3D Designer
Polich Tallix - Walden, NY 12586

Full-time, Part-time

Our digital design department is growing here at one of the largest art foundries on the East Coast! We have immediate need for an experienced and seasoned 3D modeler. Must be highly skilled and experienced in ZBrush and Rhino. Experience in Geomagic Design X is a plus.

We are routinely working with artists’ 3D models as well as designing and modeling from scratch to create new and unique artwork for various customer projects. We are pushing the boundaries in both the art and sculpture fields as well as the architectural metal and design world. The 3D models we generate and edit are used in multiple digital fabrication methods, from 3D printing for direct casting techniques to traditional CNC machining of foam patterns.

Our projects require hands-on and face to face interactions with our customers and employees both on premises and on location.

Ideal candidate can start full or part time in our design studio.

Candidate must:

-Communicate and process information clearly, both verbally and written

-Possess a committed and professional work ethic

-Work well in a team setting-Be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines

Preferred Candidate will:

-Be able to read architectural drawings

-Be able to draw/hand sketch simple/complex ideas before committing to 3D modeling process

-Be experienced with Hexagon/Romer style laser scanning arm and appropriate software

-Be comfortable meeting and working with artists/customers and fellow design team members

Benefits packages available for full-time employees.

We are located 1.5 hrs north of NYC by car.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

• 3D Modeling and ZBrush: 6 years

Required education:

• Associate

Required language:

• english

I am a 3D Designer Jewelry. I work mainly in Rhino, Zbrush at the professional level, the overall experience in the field of 3D technology is more than 10 years, at the moment i am professionally engaged in the modeling and visualization of jewelry, also a lot of experience in modeling for CNC machine. https://www.facebook.com/Jewelry-3D-center-273476739434962
http://jewelry3dcenter.com/index.php/katalog

Hi, with over 12 years experience in jewelry cad modelling and product visualise ,I have modelled thousands of designs of all types and forms . Primarily working on zbrush. Rhino and matrix 3d. We are able to make complex models with quick turnaround without compromise on quality…
Please share your email so that I can send your my portfolio across.
surajpawaskar@gmail.com