Daylighting simulation climate studio

hello, i wonder how to validate daylighting simulation in climate studio. I’ve done field measurement in the same points as the model. However, the daylight simulation in the afternoon show significant difference with the measurement (the afternoon twice higher than the measurement in the same points). I used the standard setting ambient bounce 6, sample per pass 64. Should i add higher number? is there any particular number for that?

Hi Silvia -

For support with the ClimateStudio plug-in, please see this post:

-wim

Hi Wim, thanks for the reply. I’ve followed the instruction for the daylight availability simulation as your suggested post. It is always high illuminance in the afternoon (more than in the noon) in my simulation. I realize that the field measurement can’t be the same as the simulation. However, the illuminance in the afternoon (4.30pm) reach 9000 lux. So I wonder, did I miss something?

Hi Silvia -

The point that I was trying to make is that there is no support for CS on this forum. Your questions will not be answered here. Apparently, you should have been given a “point of contact” when you obtained your license.
-wim