Curve divide: cutted crvs compared to original crv, same division nr?

Hello all,

Perhaps this already is discussed in here but I don’t know what termology to use.
I am dividing a curve in subcurves by means of two intersecting curves. For now I just make new lines between these intersection points and the ends of the original curve, in this case 3 curves, curve segment 1, 2 and 3.
What I would like to achieve is that I divide this original curve with a number (the blue points), which results in a division of certain lenghts, and that the curve segments are divided with a length which is as close as possible to the division length of the main curve (the green points), but the sum of these new divided segments should be the same as the number of divisions of the main curve.

Right now, if I move the cutting curves, the sum of divisions in the curve segments, sometimes becomes larger, sometimes becomes smaller than the division number of the original curve. I would like this number to be the same.
I hope my question is clear.

GH test4.gh (54.8 KB)

the only way I can imagine to fit exactly the very same amount of points before and after the curve-cutting, is by having cutting curves to intersect exactly along original (blue) division points

that will also ensure even division length across the whole line