Creating DirectShapes while Skipping Problematic Geometry

Thank you Scott for the explanation! The scale of the elements in the file I shared should be that each frame is around 9 feet by 9 feet. I tested moving frames closer to the origin and that does help - thank you for the tip.

I’m having some trouble with some additional geometry though even when it is close to the origin. You can see in the below, I have 3 frames (each frame is around 9 feet x 9 feet) at the intended size and then the same 3 frames scaled up x10. As you can see in the screenshot once imported, the large frames are missing a face in the below:

and the small frames have all the faces but more are triangulated:

I’ve attached the files for reference. The screenshots are taken with Revit 2019.2 and Rhino WIP 7.0.20238.17095, 08/25/2020
I would have guessed that the scaled up frame would perform better than the smaller frame if there were tolerance issues at fault but I’m surprised that a face is missing. Do you have ideas as to why this might be?
200901_MH_HELP.3dm (649.0 KB) 200901-DirectShape_HELP.gh (298.7 KB)

Additionally, it would be great if there was some way to identify which frames had issues (missing faces, triangulated faces, etc) so that I could easily identify the elements in GH after they are created and not have to search manually pan around the Revit model looking through the thousands of frames.