Create Set component refuses to work with non-text based data types

Could anyone please tell me, is this inability to create a set from a list of planes an intended behaviour?

Because the workarounds I came up with seem a bit redundant:

Create Set works with data types that are not text. It doesn’t work with geometry though.

I think the components in the Sets tab are mostly thought to be used with text.

Why don’t you use Cull Duplicates?

cull-duplicate-planes.gh (17.4 KB)

Is that what he was trying to do? :sweat_smile:

Thank you, this will work.

Thank you. I didn’t know this.

Oh. It fails the moment there is no duplicated data.

Does it? :thinking:

Are you trying to find the duplicates themselves?

Please share your file if you persist to have problems.

Sorry, I meant ‘only one data entry’. The moment another data enters the node, it starts working again.

List Length with the expression * = x-1, cast to a boolean and use as the Gate input of a Stream Filter component.