Christian Dunbar Designs

Christian Dunbar, the artist behind Christian Dunbar Designs located in Savannah, GA, creates sculpture and art furniture using architectural form that is simultaneously minimalist and sensuous. He hope to express glass, water, wood, steel, and stone in innovative ways that exhibit their beauty in unexpected and dramatic fashion. Throughout his entire career as a sculptor and furniture designer, Dunbar has always used Rhino through the entire design/build process.

I “sketch” with Rhino, easily creating multiple form variations, often in the time that my peers hand sketch a single concept. On my larger scale sculptural pieces, the Rhino files go directly to the CNC operator or Digilab for processing. My productivity rate using Rhino, as opposed to the other software option, is hands down far higher”, stated Dunbar.

For more information please contact Christian Dunbar.

__

What is a RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.

Posted Mar 08, 2017 by Andres Gonzalez on Rhino News, etc.