Bug when i use the Tween Function between 2 closed curves

​Hello everyone,

I have a bug in the French version of rhino 8 (I say this because I haven’t seen any comments on the internet so far.)

When I want to use the “intermediate curve” function between 2 curves, I never get a good result, as was the case in previous versions of Rhino.
Impossible to move the starting points to organize the distribution.

I specify that the curves are simple. they are composed of the same number of segments.

I should also point out that I have a 3Dconnexion space navigator which, before modifying the device’s dashboard, did not work as on previous versions of Rhino. I don’t see why there would be an interaction, but since I can’t even move my starting points with the “intermediate curve” function, I tell myself that everything is possible.

I hope you will be able to help me.

Ps: overall, I find that the modeling is becoming more imprecise than in the past… can you confirm?

Sincerely,
Thierry

Essayez d’aligner les points de jointure des deux courbes.

Merci pour la réponse rapide Helvetosaur.

Mais, comme je le disais, je ne peux pas déplacer mes points de départs sur les 2 courbes…

On the other hand, when I explode the curves, the function works well when I use it by taking the curves 2 by 2.

Hi @TuckerTheDog
Use CrvSeam before to move and align the seam and direction of the two curves. I never really understood why it isn’t part of the command to be able to move the seam for closed curves :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
HTH, Jakob

Thank you !
It works !

Sorry Helvetosaur, I never used this function before rhino 8 (crvseam)… it worked directly in the tween command before, didn’t it?

I close the topic

I thought so too - but looks like you can only flip the curves, not change the seam… Been on the enhancement request pile for 3 years or so…

https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-64409/TweenCurves-Align-closed-curve-seams

And unfortunately looks like it will not be added until V9…