[Bug?] Calling customize() affects all nodes on 2.8.3+

Starting from Shapediver version 2.8.3+ I’ve started to notice unexpected behaviour when session.customize() is called.

So let me start by saying that Im using session.customize() to create new nodes with different parameters and adding them to the sceneTree. So I have multiple nodes in the scene and prior to version 2.8.3 everything worked fine and calling session.customize() didn’t touch previously created nodes. But now, everytime I call session.customize() to create a new node, all previously created nodes will update too with new parameter. The weird thing is that it will only happen when I’m changing the image parameter by sending File as a value. If I change text parameter everything working as before and previous nodes remain the same, but as soon as I send File value for image parameter all nodes will have this image. (if I will change text and image parameters simultaneously it will work fine too)

I know that from version 2.8 you need to call updateVersion on any node that was changed and I’ve added this logic for every newly created nodes, and everyhing was working on 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.2.
So I don’t know if this is a bug or I’ve missed something. Thanks for any suggestions.