- I am using Rhino 5. If there is a solution for Rhino 6, it would also be appreciated.
- I am not looking for scripting solutions, only command lines
To give you some contextual information:
- I have a text file filled with Rhino commands
- I am pasting this list of commands in the Rhino command line
- It creates a polyline
- Then uses PlanarSrf on this polyline to obtain the surface
However, some of my polylines are self-intersecting, and the CurveBoolean pop-up window opens everytime.
Is it possible to set PlanarSrf so that it automatically always accepts curve boolean processing?
My goal is that the user doesn’t need to click anywhere, especially since there might be dozens of self-intersecting polylines. I am only interested in the final surfaces.
PS: I thought about using CurveBoolean on my polyline first, but it also requires the user to click on the adequate surface.