Adjustable blend curve request

Hey rhino community
Is is possible to to link the adjustable curve blend values and have sliders like the surface blend option.
I constantly find myself having to make surfaces, blend them then extract the curve I desire.

This would make one user very happy indeed
Regards Jahn

1 Like

Hi Jahn - the sliders are the equivalent of moving the blend curve handles from the second point in from the end (the ‘tangent’ point) . Since there are only two on a curve it should amount to the same thing, though without for the numbers - is that the key?

-Pascal

Pascal
Currently you can not link the control points on the curve blend to behave at the same adjustment proportion both ends .
I use the surface blend to make my curves as it gives a value I can apply to other surfaces to keep consistency in the shapes
Jahn

press shift while moving the cp to keep same proportions on both ends, the factor is a problem yes. Ideally the blend factor of 1 should be close to equally spaced.

1 Like

Ahhhh!

That’s solved half the problem nice to know- Still the factor of blend would be nice to allow conformity in shapes.

Cheers

1 Like

You can also enter numbers once you’ve started ajustment…

_
c.

Hi Clement - This sets a distance but does not correspond to the slider numbers on BlendSrf, if I understand what you meant.

-Pascal

Yep, i know. Would be nice to enter the factors somehow.
_
c.

A post was split to a new topic: Wish: U/I change to adjustable blend curve