At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Digital Creation (DC) designs, creates and implements the processes and tools needed to run smarter, at a greater speed and more efficiently. In a cross-functional team you will aggessively innovate the rapidly evolving technology landscape at adidas.
As a Senior Manager for Creation Technologies you will research, develop and deploy innovative digital technologies to enhance productivity of the Footwear product creation process.
• Conduct research on 3D and digital technologies and creation processes
• Shape then DC technology strategy aiming at improving efficiency within product creation processes
• Act as a subject matter expert with the authority to shape new solutions, set priorities, and influence budget allocation decisions
• Address specific needs within product and engineering teams, solving problems and identifying trends and opportunities
• Conceive new solutions, continuously drafting and maintaining requirements
• Drive development from beginning to end
• Facilitate acceptance tests, training sessions and workshops amongst users
• Launch new solutions within adidas and amongst business partners
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams existing of Marketing, Design, Sourcing, Sales and IT
• Establish and maintain strategic collaborations with external partners
• Identify and address opportunities for intellectual property safeguarding
• Continuously develop expertise by attending relevant fairs and conferences
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
• Proactive approach towards problem solving and ability to work independently
• Ability to translate complex technical circumstances into business relevant facts
• In depth knowledge in the fields of computer graphics (CG), CAD/CAM, and design applications (both 2D and 3D, Rhino, Modo preferred)
• Good knowledge of product design and development processes
• Programming Skills (Grasshopper, C#, Python)
• Practical experience in project management
• Preferably has worked in agile software development/Scrum teams
• Effective communication skills verbal and written.
• Fluent in English; fluency in German an advantage
University Degree or comparable education in industrial design, mechanical engineering, multimedia art, media informatics, communication design and/ or computer graphics
5 years related work experience
Please apply for the job here: