- Technologies of the fourth revolution in health.
- Independence of imported technologies.
- Challenges in solving local needs.
- Innovation and agile design methodologies.
Date: September 30, 2019
Time: 10 AM
Location: Escuela de Ciencias de la Salud Calle 78B No. 72ª Campus Robledo
Humanae Vitae Ausditorium
- Understand the main need of a user with ataxia.
- Establish the scope and limitations of the project (design brief).
- Brainstorm (methodology).
- Generation of rapid prototyping with Rhino.
- Tests and feedback.
- Exercise conclusions.
Date: September 30-October 2, 2019
Time: 8 AM-12:00 PM and 2:00-6:00 PM
Location: RhinoFabStudio Bloque 8, UPB
For more information, please contact Stefania Gonzalez.
What is RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio™ (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer-controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.
To become a Certified RhinoFabStudio, visit this link!