3d mouse moves backwards and upsidedown

hi i have the problem that my 3dconnection mouse is moving in the opposit direction in all planes.can anyone tell me how to change this, .thank you

come on, its soon xmas, give your 3d mouse a break, it probably had a punch or 2 :wink:

1 Like

O. i shall send it to rehab

1 Like

so mean, i would not want to be a 3d mouse in your office :smiley:

i could let it off i supose,if i stick it on the celling?

1 Like

if you are preparing for a space travel that might be a good starting point

I’ve had this happen to me a few times before. For some reason my 3Dconnexion settings just randomly change or reset to default in some of my apps. I ended up taking screenshots of the settings for the various programs I use the mouse in, bc sometimes the import/export settings thing doesn’t work either.

The axes can be reversed in the “Speed” sub-menu in the 3D Connexion settings manager :

(kind of a counterintuitive spot - it took me a minute to find, but I was sure I had seen them somewhere in there somewhere)

Note that the mode settings are fairly subjective and you might prefer Camera or Helicopter as opposed to Object - as discussed in various posts

https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/3d-space-navigation-2021-3d-mouses-not-2d-mouses/130131

1 Like

in rhino, Type Spacemouse and change it to object model

1 Like

thankyou changing the mouse to object model did the trick.the spacemouse control area did nothing when i changed settings there whitch had me worried.Great now to continue with learing rhino.nice one tay

2 Likes