ZoomBoundingBox() Error

Greetings,
I am attempting to zoom to a set of objects in multiple detail views.
I have constructed a test sample script, the test works as anticipated when I call detail.ZoomExtents(), however when I replace detail.ZoomExtents with detail.ZoomBoundingBox(bb) the detail views are unchanged. I am creating a BoundingBox object so I’m not sure why this is not functioning.

def Zoom_All(Objs,type):
    bb=rs.coerceboundingbox(rs.BoundingBox(Objs))
    for layout in scriptcontext.doc.Views.GetPageViews():       #Get all layouts in document
        scriptcontext.doc.Views.ActiveView = layout             #Set layout to active view
        for detail in layout.GetDetailViews():                  #Get all detail in each layout
            if detail.DetailGeometry.IsProjectionLocked==True:  #Test if deatil is locked
                detail.DetailGeometry.IsProjectionLocked=False  #Lock detail so we can edit it
                detail.CommitChanges()                          #Unlock the detail 
            layout.SetActiveDetail(detail.Id)                   #Set detail to active

if type=="ZE":
                detail.Viewport.ZoomExtents()
            elif type=="ZS":
                detail.Viewport.ZoomBoundingBox(bb)

detail.CommitViewportChanges()
            layout.Redraw()
            Rhino.RhinoApp.Wait()

If anyone has come across this error or has other ideas on how to fix this problem that would be excellent.
Thanks,
5chmidt

I haven’t studied your code all that much. But perhaps you could redraw the detail not the layout?

Rhino.DocObjects.DetailViewObject has no Redraw function neither does Rhino.Display.RhinoViewport. How would I set the detail to redraw? I was working under the assumption was that if the code worked for ZoomExtents(), which it does, then the same formatting should also work for ZoomBoundingBox(). In the above test script I am passing in a set of objects and a string that will run either ZoomExtents or ZoomBoundingBox while leaving the rest of the code the same. When I keep the same set of objects and pass in “ZS” nothing happens, the details do not change their view, however when I pass in “ZE” all details zoom to the model extents as anticipated.

I’ll take a look into the issue with ZoomBoundingBox. In the mean time, you just make sure the objects are selected and call ZoomExtentsSelected.

– Dale