xNURBS Rhino Plugin V4 is available

Some customers said that they did not receive the V4 notice, and it appears that some V1 and V2 customers also did not receive V2 and V3 notices, i.e., they can upgrade to V2 and V3 without any charge. So we post it here.

XNurbs Rhino Plugin V4.0 is available and existing XNurbs users, including V1, V2 and V3 customers with a genuine licensing key, can upgrade to V4.X without any charge before Jun 15th, 2020.

Key Features of xNURBS V4:

• Unlimited capacities for solving NURBS: Its optimization algorithm can solve virtually any NURBS surface in a matter of milliseconds (regardless of how complex the constraints are.).

Blending dozens of edges with one watertight G2 NURBS surface.

• High-quality surfaces: For a given set of constraints, xNURBS’ optimization algorithm uses energy-minimization method to generate the smoothest NURBS surface among all possible solutions. The generated surface quality is outstanding.

• xNURBS is one super powerful NURBS tool that fixes virtually all surfacing issues for existing CAD software.

• Easy-to-use: It uses one simple UI for all kinds of NURBS modeling.

• Super robust: xNURBS is rock solid and works flawlessly.
    GTR CarLogo660
    GTR Car: Most surfaces of the GTR model are generated by xNURBS.

• Native CAD surfaces: xNURBS is based on NURBS, i.e., the native CAD surfaces, which can be directly used for any CAD modeling operations without any geometry translation.

Hull600
Watertight Jet Ski Hull: All surfaces are generated by xNURBS with G2 continuity.

• Fully support editing and rebuilding.

EditRebuild.gif

For more information, visit https://www.xnurbs.com

5 Likes

I just downloaded the latest demo of xNURBS from this link Download | xNURBS to give it a try to see if there is something new that is worth considering getting it. However, after the setup the plug-in will never load and Rhino shows the following warning each time after I start the program. I also checked “Never load this plug-in again”, but the warning message will show up again upon the next time I start Rhino. This is very annoying. I can’t find a way to uninstall xNURBS, because it’s not visible in my Windows programs, not in the plug-in list in Rhino itself. Any suggestions how to stop this warning message and get rid of xNURBS?