xNURBS announces the availability of API Package. Users can now run xNURBS inside the code they develop or run xNURBS without showing the xNURBS UI. The API package includes the C/C++ APIs and the .NET APIs (i.e., RhinoCommon, Rhino. Python, Rhinoscript, and Grasshopper). The APIs are a subset of the fully-fledged APIs from XN Kernel.
The API package is freely available to customers with a xNURBS Rhino plugin license key.
Key features of xNURBS:
- Unlimited capacities for solving NURBS: Its optimization algorithm can solve virtually any NURBS surface in a matter of milliseconds (regardless of how complex the constraints are).
- High-quality surfaces: For a given set of constraints, xNURBS’ optimization algorithm uses an energy-minimization method to generate the smoothest NURBS surface among all possible solutions. The generated surface quality is outstanding.
- xNURBS is one super powerful NURBS tool that fixes virtually all surfacing issues for existing CAD software.
- Straightforward: It uses one simple UI for all kinds of NURBS modeling.
- Super robust: xNURBS is rock solid and works flawlessly.
- Native CAD surfaces: xNURBS is based on NURBS, i.e., the native CAD surfaces can be directly used for any CAD modeling operations without any geometry translation.