XNurbs releases a ground-breaking NURBS software

unhandled

(Tom) #213

If I post some screenshots of my work, I risk my job. So that is why I’m not doing it. But you may notice how large the class A patches are. All are Beziers not Nurbs,most of them have only 3x3 -7x7 control points only. In order to get a meaningful shape the surfaces are modified in a very small way sometimes under 0.01 mm (!). This works only if you have very few cps. Its actually not that complicated. Its more a time-consuming puzzle to solve. Imagine doing all your shapes with only a few cps involved. That is also why its only done at places where there is a need for it.

No need to risk your job :slight_smile:
I see… hence networksrf and paches seems out of the question.
Also most are 4sided it seems. learning bit by bit.

(Ufuk Bircan Özkan) #215

Great contact page btw: http://xnurbs.com/contact/

Email
email@yourbusiness.com
Phone
(555) 555-5555
Fax
(555) 555-5555
Address
1234 Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

“Great contact page btw: http://xnurbs.com/contact/

That is a fake contact page. The correct is http://xnurbs.com/contact-2/

My question is how you could get to that page? There is no link from our website you could navigate to that page.

(Ufuk Bircan Özkan) #217

You already typed the answer.
Why does one name a contact page “…/contact-2/”? :smiley:

I hope your software is coded more carefully.

Do you know some software can automatically find email addresses of contacts? No one wants to get a ton of advertising emails. I think how we name a webpage has little to do with our software.

If you do make a Rhino plug-in we would be interested in trying it.

You mean like releasing an OS update where one need to only enter root (no password) to gain root access?

Me too, but a Mac version sounds like - slim to none, and Slim left town:sob:

Any news about wether/when a Rhino plug-in will be developed?

Hi norbert_geelen and all,

@norbert_geelen

Sorry for any delay of my response.

We currently plan that, after completing the next release of our XN Kernel, which powers XNurbs software, we would spend a couple of months to complete the plugin development for Rhino. This plugin will have the same capacity as our SolidWorks plugin, but should be 5x – 10x faster than SolidWorks plugin. So it would take a while.

Here is some good news: We just release XNurbs V1.02, which fix all known issues reported (All issues are minor issues.) We are making a Christmas Special of XNurbs software at the price of 95 USD. Even Rhino users can afford the price :wink:

Will it be a version for Rhino 6? I hope your plug-in is compatible with both Rhino 5 and the upcoming Rhino 6.

Also for the Rhino plugin?

// Rolf

@RIL,

If the Rhino plugin were available, we would also have the same special offer.

Kevin

Ok, so no pre-orders. But then we look forward to a Summer Special. :slight_smile:

// Rolf

@davide76 and @RIL,

It should work for both Rhino 5 and 6. (The development plan is not written in stone, so do not put too much hope on it.)

Waiting for first plugin rebate when it comes out! =)

I hope you make a plug-in that can be tested for some time, so that it is first tested and then, in case, bought with a license …

If you’re writing to get n^2 customers, then include targeting the R5 users. You will then have plenty of time targeting R6. :slight_smile:

// Rolf

@RIL

The Rhino plugin is quite simple (just like our SolidWorks plugin), so it should be able to support both Rhino 5 and 6.

We just setup our own sale page and will sell directly – when we lower our price, resellers think the margin is too low for them. In other words, we will sell the future Rhino plugin directly.