XirusCAD is a new Rhino plug-in that simulates immediate responsiveness to a broad range of geometrical parameters key for complex 3D modeling such as:
- direct control of tangents
- direct control of curvature
- direct access to the digital object through interpolating control points
- watertight junctions with immediate smoothness control
- subdivision and local refinement with smoothness control
- more localized control than NURBS and fewer parameters
Join Zsuzsanna Püspöki for a complete presentation on XirusCAD at CorsiRhino (Milano, Italy) on April 23, 2019.
The workshop will also be streamed online.