Wish (Rhino 7): Bring back the convenient selection of colour from the "Select color" menu

I run the latest Rhino 7 (7.5.21068.13001, 2021-03-09) and noticed that there is a massive slowdown if too many colours are shown at the colour picker pop-up windows. This is very annoying as it requires waiting every time I need to change the colour or material colour of an object. At the 1:09 minute of the first video you can see that the pop-up window even closed by itself due to a temporary freezing of Rhino 7.
I’m colour blind and this list is important for me, because it also mentions the name of each main custom colour. I would like for it to be taller to see more colour names, but without the penalty to have it freezing for several seconds each time it opens.

Another problem is that, both, the HSV colour wheel and the HSVRGB sliders re-arrange automatically if the pop-up window is being increased only in height. Is not it more logical to have them fixed in size and arrangement (at least optionally, with a tick box) to prevent such an unwanted change of the looks? Seems like the wheel itself does not have a fixed maximum size and could get really huge if I extend the window vertically to allow more colours to be visible in the list on the left side. This also increases the time in which Rhino freezes.