thank you for your attention and understanding me correctly. Let me answer you...
1) I need that font face in Rhinoceros because its shape comply with ГОСТ, and maybe because it is the only cyrillic single-sroke font that I could find during about four hours of Google search;
2) Of coarse, any ISO, DIN, ANSI single-line multilingual fonts would also be a pretty good solution; maybe some day I'll need a serif single-line font, but not just now;
3) The process is mostly 2D CNC metal shield work or wood&stone engraving, maybe madCAM can manage it;
4) For me, .FON files are just a still useful part of some 80's computer junk that I have lived among for a decade of years - and maybe only such programs still actually need .FON files support in Windows 7, while others do not;
5) I want to use a single-line font in Rhino basically as Curves, but it would also be nice for me to see it available in an editable condition - as it is made with the "Text Block", the way like .shx fonts are still used in AutoCAD.