Hi All. I have successfully used Windows pseudo single line fonts for CNC in the past BUT they do require some panelbeating to be usefull.
- Chosen text is set to designated single line windows font.
- Explode the text into lines.
- Explode again into line fragments.
- Clear selection and then use SelDup and Press Delete - remove the windows ‘closing’ lines which end up being duplicates
- Select all the leftover bits and JOIN.
This normally works ok, but it’s also a good idea to run the SelBadObjects command on this text.
If there are some bad lines then just explode and join again to fix.