Wish List for Bongo 3

I just realized I had called Bongo Bingo, I’m sorry, but not very sorry about that :crazy_face:

We do not use Keyshot anymore. Yet, more than ever we need an FBX export for anything that happens in Bongo.

I just saw this post:

All new features in Bongo 3 are very exciting and very welcome, but no feature IMO comes higher in priority than animated FBX export.

Can you please confirm this is coming to Bongo 3. And I don’t mean that it’s been added to the wish list of things that might or might not be implemented.

I need to know that this is as much of a priority for your team as it is for mine. Otherwise we need to start looking for an alternative for Bongo right now. I cannot wait 4 more years. Not even 1 more year.

We are producing animated AR content today. And we are doing that outside of Rhino/Bongo because there are no exports that allow us to downstream motion/animation to any other platform. We are really interested in having this all done inside Rhino, but we need this more than any other Bongo feature. First.

Thanks,

Gustavo

3 Likes