WIP Build 5D74w - Explicit History / StartAtomEditorListener?

rhinopython

Hi Dan,
I’m a Rhino Windows user at work but also a MAC user at home. I’ve updated my WIP build to the most current and I am using OSX El Cap. (10.11.6.)
At home I’m using an evaluation version mostly for tinkering with scripting. I have Atom running with the Rhino-Python package. For some reason, when I try to run “Explicit History” or the “StartAtomEditorListener” I get an “unknown commands” in the WIP.? Is this because I’m running the evaluation and haven’t purchased a Rhino-MAC licence? Or is there something else causing these missing commands? I was able to run them in previous versions of the WIP… any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Omri

(Vanessa Steeg) #2

Hi Omri,

Sorry for the late reply… this one slipped through the cracks. Did you ever get ExplicitHistory to open?

If you didn’t, could you send us your system information (Rhinoceros menu > About Rhinoceros > More information > Copy to clipboard > paste it in this email)?

Also, did you validate the license? If not, can you run the ValidateLicense command > follow the steps > quit and reopen Rhino > does ExplicitHistory work?

Cheers