Dear Rhino users
We are launching a content competition for cool demo content created in Rhino and rendered with the Iray for Rhino plugin. The winner will receive a brand new Quadro M6000 that unleashes massive computing power for your workstation, giving you a great productivity boost. See http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-desktop-gpus.html for more information.
So show us some great content that shows off the advantages of using a physically based renderer, whether it is a really cool concept art, product design, interiors – your imagination is the only frontier.
- You must have the right to the content that you enter for the competition.
- The winning entry is available to us as a scene file so it can be used as demo content in tradeshows or renderings of the work will be used in marketing materials.
- Feel free to enter with more than one contribution to increase your chances of winning.
- Deadline is 15th of March
- Post your results in this thread, we will notify the winner.
Where to get the Iray for Rhino plugin
- Register at the website here (click the ‘Enroll’ button):
- Also, register at the NVIDIA Advanced Rendering Forum using the same email address that you entered when enrolling for the Iray for Rhino beta)
Once everything is done, you will receive a confirmation email where you will also find the download instructions for the betaversion of Iray for Rhino.
We recommend installing the NVIDIA vMaterials catalog that is a collection of real-world materials described in the NVIDIA Material Definition Language (MDL). This material catalog free and can be used in any of your projects. See http://www.nvidia.com/object/vmaterials.html for more information
We are looking forward to your participation!
Rüdiger Raab & the NVIDIA Iray for Rhino Team