Who would like to see SpaceClaim forum here given its been nuked at Ansys?

Is there an echo in here? (Fusion 360)

What? This was just meant to help Steve with his search for his sheet metal needsā€¦

No problem with your suggestion Norbert. It is just that Steve has asked this in multiple threads and been told the same suggestion about three times today.

Itā€™s Steve, what do you expect :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I hear youā€¦

Hi Guys,
This SC thread was for SC, not for my sheet folding needs. 54K views prove so.

Jodyc111 ā€¦Steve has asked this in multiple threads and been told the same suggestion about three times today.

Oh dear am I guilty of overthreading and ignoring suggestions, best I look.apologies if so.

#1 1st post 2016 NO REPLIES IN 4 YRS. Radiused bend in sheet solid what command
ViaCAD and spaceclaim suggested. NO REPLIES SINCE.

#2 June 2017 What is the current best method of sheet metal and plastic bending NO REPLIES IN THREE YEARS.
1st a few days ago June 2020

#3 apr 2016 Space claim thread for SC as I reckon its a good marriage with Rhino for many things, but needs a forum. This was not a sheet bending thread, but was for SC/Rhino users, 54K views !..a popular thread.

#4. June 2020 What command to unfold. Nothing to do with how to bend sheet, completely the opposite.

#5 June 2020 Can someone show me how to fold the magenta plate,
A particular task I needed instant help with., a GH code and flow command solved it.

So the only sheet bending thread was #2 with an ask for someone to do a task in #5, thus on bending progs 1 and a bit threads !

Of these current replies are in the thread #2 and at last some suggestions ā€¦

jody suggests fusion360.
Mristau finds video Yosito Viktor,
BDesign BG2 finds bricCAD
Gustave and Siemen say Fusion360
And Jody same in #5, which I have copied to #2

Nothing about bending progs should be in this thread on SC. I or others wouldnā€™t look here for such !

I have allayed my fears with my little surveyā€¦innocent :slight_smile: its not Steve !

Any progs folk suggest are to go in thread #2 please.

SC thread is purely for SC and does it still hold promise or has it died as a useful prog. 54k might like to know.

Cheers and stay safe. remember just because we cant see itā€¦

Steve

Iā€™m feeling lucky today about all these 4 year old requests. So Iā€™ll go ahead and ask for this one again:

2 Likes