Which tool to place an angled hole on a tube?

Trying to place an angled round hole on a tube at 45… Can’t seem to figure it out.

Hello - Pipe and BooleanDifference ought to do it.


Position a centerline curve where you want the axis of the hole.
Run the Tube command using the axis curve and Cap the ends so it’s a closed polysurface.
Use the Boolean Difference command to subtract the capped tube from your main part.

Any luck?

Thanks, I have done that before. As I use my free-time to improve my Rhino skills by learning new tools, I thought there may have been a “Hole tool” option I was unaware of.