When will Bongo be available for Rhino 7?

I’m using Rhino 7 predominantly and it would be great to play around with Bongo in there.

Thanks,

My best guess is shortly after the V7 Software Development Kit is “frozen” and quits changing, then a build of Bongo that will run for more than a week will be possible.

@Andrew Bongo 2 and Bongo 3 WIP works just fine in the Rhino 7 WIP.
They don’t load automatically, so you need to do load the Bongo UI and Bongo rhps manually into the Rhino 7 WIP in order for Bongo to show up.

Got it. Thanks Marika!

HI Marika,

how to run Bongo 3.0 latest in rhino while Bongo 2.0 is running in Rhino 6? I can make it work . When I install both Bongos they seem to crash Rhino 7 on startup. When I disable Bongo 3, then Rhino 7 works fine …

How do i make both work ?

B, Jose

Bongo 2 and Bongo 3 can’t be running at the same time, most likely what happens is, it starts up Bongo 3 automatically after installation and Bongo 3 crashes on start up. Do you have V-Ray installed?
If so you that might be the cause of the crash on start up, for more info please read: Bongo 3 and V-Ray cause Rhino WIP crashs at start
You might want to load protect V-Ray while you test out Bongo 3 for now.

You can switch between Bongo 2 and Bongo 3, with the Bongo version switcher, it can be found in:
C:\Program Files\Bongo 3.0 (64-bit)
Right click on BongoVersionSwitch.exe and choose Run as Admin.
Bongo3VersionSwitch

Choose what version of Bongo you want to run and press ok.