What would be the minimum dimensions(Length,Width, Height) if I want to draw a solid box and what would be the minimum resolution( Size and DPI) that I can print? Thanks

What would be the minimum dimensions(Length,Width, Height) if I want to draw a solid box and what would be the minimum resolution( Size and DPI) that I can print? Thanks

I am not sure if I understand your question but…

In Rhino, under Properties/Units you can set your units anywhere from very small–to very large. You can draw from tiny (femtometer) atoms to (Lightyears) galaxies. Usually you will be drawing in Meters/Milimeters, or inches.

DPI or Dots Per Inch usually depends on what you are printing or viewing on. In the case of a printer, Rhino can print at whatever resolution your printer and printer driver is set to, like 300dpi, 1200dpi, and so forth.

Your question doesn’t really make much sense.
Perhaps it would be better to describe the problem you’re trying to solve.
Then at least we would have a context with which to understand your questions.

Well, I want to draw a rectangle. It would be better if I can draw it like this dimension:

Length:500 nanometer to 800 nm
Width:200 nm to 500 nm
Height: 100 nm

Within the minimum dimension does it possible to print with MakerBot Replicator 2 printer?

Completely unrealistic. Have you checked out the limits of “consumer” 3D printing technology? Have you looked at the technical specifications of the printer you cited?

The MakerBot Replicator 2 has a layer thickness of 100 microns (0.1mm) - typical for a consumer level FDM printer - i.e. 1000 times larger than your desired 100 nanometers. It has a nozzle size of 400 microns (0.4mm), which means the smallest “feature” it can practically print will be around 0.8 x 0.8mm - again more than 1000x bigger than what you are wanting.

Even the best stl RP machines (3D systems Viper) can do only about 10 micron (0.01mm) layer thickness.

–Mitch

Such part will be almost invisible.
http://sciencelearn.org.nz/content/download/30701/752539/version/6/file/Resolving+power+of+microscopes.jpg

You can certainly model that in rhino, really really easily.

First set the units to nm.
Tools -> Options -> Units -> Model Units drop down menu -> Nanometers

Then just draw a box with the Box command, with dimensions as desired.