What is this node called (beginner / basic advice needed)?

Hi there, beginner here. Hope I’m not posting to the wrong place. I’m reading a book and following along to learn Grasshopper, but I got stuck at this point because I don’t know what this UV Grid is called. Any help is appreciated.

MD Slider

Thank you so much!