What is Convex solid component?

It is under the surface tab/ freeform. I tried to find out the use of this component. but I have no idea how it exactly works. I googled it for a while but there is no mention to it, no explanation. can anyone tell me how it works?

Hi,
I couldn’t find this component from the location you’re mentioning could you able to share a screenshot of it.
Cheers,
BVR

If you right click the component icon on the panels, you can get more information about it, such as which plugin provides it.

Hi, yes sure

I meant this:

2 Likes

There are better ways than using a camera to take screen snapshots. In Window click the ‘PrtSc’ key (Print Screen).

2 Likes

Meh sometimes you’re on a school or work computer where they disabled all sorts of functionality normally found on a pc.

1 Like

yeah I got what you meant David, thanks. I thought it was in the default mode of gh.
It is apparently coming from “grasslandutil” or something like that. which I was not aware of.

Nice laptop.

When was this added to R6? (The component info, that is)

// Rolf

I think it’s always been there. Or at least years and years.

… and I’ve been whining about this functionality missing and… sorry for that.

Or, perhaps I have been whining about this info not being available directly on the components once dropped on the canvas? I think that’s what is still missing.

// Rolf

1 Like